Thursday, January 17, 2013

Perfectly Random #3 (How Sexy Are You?)

How sexy are you? 

Surely a question we've all asked ourselves at least once or twice. Luckily women.com had a quiz that my friend Tierney kindly printed out and notated for me. To be honest, I don't think I understood half of these questions then - and despite how well masked the answers are (really, Q15?) I may have just answered in the way I thought would get me the highest sexy score. 

Before you go rushing off to take the quiz yourself, you should know that sometime between September of 2002 and now, women.com has (sadly) gone off the grid. 


If there is any crossover in Cosmo readers and The Hindsight Project readers, I have to ask... have the quizzes gotten any better? Or is this what I can expect when trying to learn which Sex & the City character I am?

Moving along, just a few other notes from my sophomore year...

During lifeguard training:

The original inspiration for the Old Spice "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" campaign:


And, although we didn't have our sweet 16 parties ruined like Audrey did, we did ball at the Russian Tea Room.


After a lot of deliberation in the summer following my sophomore year, I decided to return to Walsh. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the diary entry I wrote that simply said, "I hate my friends."

Next up: New adventures in Junior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment