Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The French Quarter: A drinking game.

It stands to reason that once I had fully devoted my affections to Jimmy, I would want to act upon my desire to kiss him. Within two days I was already plotting my attack, despite the interruptions of that pesky 8th grader, Regina.


And so it began... I would like everyone to now take a moment to grab themselves a beverage of their choice, as I am implementing the first ever Hindsight Project Drinking Game, in honor of Mardi Gras. 


The rules: Every time you see the word "Jimmy," "opportunity," or "french" you must take a sip. Please don't read this if you have to drive shortly after, as you are in for a real treat. 


November 2nd: Jimmy told Kristen he wants to kiss me! I keep thinking about kissing him!


November 3rd: Jimmy is gonna FRENCH me! That's gonna be like first kiss/french!


November 4th: Ok, well here is what's happening. If me and Kristen and Matt and Jimmy go somewhere then we are gonna french. But I might not be allowed!


November 11th: Well, tomorrow is Friday and I'm probably gonna french Jimmy! We are going to the movies for Matt's birthday. That's about it.


November 12th: Well, I kissed Jimmy. But we didn't french. It wasn't like a quick kiss but it was over pretty fast. I touched his teeth with my tongue and then he pulled away. I really want to french him! Kristen and Matt frenched 3 times!


November 17th: Well, Jimmy told Tori that he didn't french me because he didn't want to feel like he was competing with Matt. 


November 21st: I really want to french him before I leave for vacation. I think Tuesday after the game someone is going to have a party (we don't have school Wednesday). Maybe I will french him there.


November 28th: Well, I still haven't frenched Jimmy, but I haven't really had the opportunity. I know when I do I will french him. 


December 3rd: Well, Jimmy and I are cool, another Friday and I haven't kissed him yet. Well - not frenched him anyways.


December 5th: Well... nothing has happened. Tori thinks I'm crazy cause I haven't frenched Jimmy yet. And it's not really my fault, we just haven't had the opportunity but hopefully this Friday...


December 12th: GOD! I STILL HAVEN'T FRENCHED JIMMY! AND HE IS LEAVING FRIDAY SO I AM NOT GOING TO SEE HIM ON THE WEEKEND UNTIL JANUARY. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY TO FRENCH HIM. I could have frenched George tonight, but I didn't. So, Jimmy, you should feel very very special! I don't know...


December 13th: I have been going out with [Jimmy] for a month and 15 days today. That means Thursday will be a month and 18 days - as long as me and Scott. So that's cool. Now that I think about it, I don't mind as much that I haven't frenched Jimmy cause it will be my first french and I don't just want it to be because everyone else wanted me to. I mean, I still want to really bad. But I'm not as anxious.


December 22nd: Well, I'm leaving tomorrow and I didn't french Jimmy so I didn't get my wish! But it doesn't matter to me as much because I like the pace our relationship is going. But... if I still haven't frenched him in 3 months, I think that would be in the "too slow" category. 
..............................................................................................................
Well, Jimmy and I never had the opportunity to french... we broke up.


Shortly after, the my bitter never-been-kissed self had the following rant. I don't know what is more embarrassing, my desperation to get to first base - or what you're about to read. 




Indeed, life does go on. 


The end... of Jimmy. 



3 comments:

  1. Carrie is a slut. She is the type to french on the first date. I always knew she was.

    Hopefully we will find out soon who the first french was with.

    Now, I have to go throw up because I drank too much when I kept reading about frenching.

    ReplyDelete