Sunday, March 27, 2011

Perfectly Random

I typically try to tell some kind of story with these notes, diary entries and (sometimes) photos. However, some things don't really fit - and in my personal opinion - they're too good not to share.  Please enjoy a random collection of unrelated items:


First of all... Kelsey - you asked him out in a note, you don't have to jump in with "before you answer that." You didn't have the guts to ask him out in person, so he's not going to answer that way. It's also pretty sad that I needed to specify that I would like to be treated well. Really?


Wait, was he hot?


I don't even know who this came from or why, though I do have a hunch based on the tiny handwriting. I'm sure he's a children's book illustrator these days.

The following are song lyrics that I wrote for my band, "KT Fantasy." Please don't pass these along to any record producers or musical artists, as they will likely try to rip off this fantastic display of songwriting ability.



Woah, I got really into it there at the end. All those 'corus' repeats there must be exhausting. I can't tell which Mean Girls character this makes me - Regina George just being a bitch, or Cady Heron exposing that ditzy hoe for what she really is. Perhaps somewhere in between, considering this was written after she had me called to the principal's office for "threatening to kill her" on the bus.

I didn't, by the way.


3 comments:

  1. Favorite line: "He makes my teeth sweat." Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that last comment inspired by you accidently seeing Mean Girls in AZ three days ago or had you thought of it before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Steph. "makes my teeth sweat" is probably one I am going to start using.

    ReplyDelete