Thursday, April 28, 2011

Redemption... and then some.

I recognize that most of you, after reading my last post, thought I was a raging bitch. Some, for really tearing in to my former self - and most, for how I appalling I was as a tween. 

I'd like to offer up the following as proof that I wasn't completely awful - or completely depressed - as my "Poems from the Edge" will have you believe. This story, disguised as a poem, gives you a glimpse of my sister and mine relationship (you'll see). 


I distinctly remember that I thought that shirt was really sexy and enhanced my bustline.
I was clearly wrong.

See! I wasn't the Veruca Salt of the 7th grade - though I did get gold eggs this Easter.


Luckily, good ole Ash didn't go thousands of miles away as the drama queen inside of me believed. She went to Miami... and I did, indeed, follow in her footsteps. 


I suppose I'm still pesky, trying to convince her to day drink in costumes with me every weekend - but yes, as suspected, we are still sisters. Just in case anyone was wondering. 


Deep down inside, I must have known I would be making this mushy stuff public, because I wrote a follow up song for those of you who have a weak stomach when it comes to familial love proclamations. 


Another KT Fantasy ditty coming to you with a simple request this week - don't barf on me.






1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a pic at the end of the poem. Why are you both hunchback?

    Great redemption kels. Can we get back to the French next week?

    ReplyDelete